I have started work on my next Kickstarter project. It is Roman themed tile scenery using the Openlock system from printablescenery.com. Below is what I have so far, I shall post more updates on this as work progresses.
I’ve just received an email from Solid Solutions informing me that I’ve been successful with my application to join their entrepreneur program. This gives me a years access to use Solidworks to design my files for printing. I’ve got lots of ideas which will soon start showing up on here.
One of the most important parts of the new project arrived on Saturday morning, my new Ender 3 Pro arrived. It came in quite a few parts but was relatively simple to put together. It was soon printing its first test piece, a dog as seen above. I’m very impressed with the quality of print and can’t wait to design and produce my own pieces on here.